We can help you get ready for your big event with 1-2-1 Big Run Planning.
If you’ve run a big event before, a half marathon, maybe even the full distance, you’ll know how good planning, training, conditioning and nutrition can make a huge difference on the day.
BUT if you’re a ‘first timer’ then you may be a little daunted and wondering what’s the best way to prepare for that ‘big step into the unknown’?
- A #FREE One Hour 1-2-1 Big Run Planning Sessionwith one of our friendly, experienced team; tailored specifically for you and the event you will be taking part in.
- Personal and uninterrupted; with no hard-sell guaranteed
- Specific race-tailored advice; we’ll help you with the things you want to know about and make suggestions that will help you to achieve your goal.
- Discuss anything you like: sports nutrition, how to be stronger, plan your clothing, nutrition, injuries, any worries or concerns; any “silly” questions – we’ve heard them all before, no problem!.
- Prior to your booking our team will research your event, including terrain, predicted weather conditions and equipment required; we’ll be completely up to speed to help and support you.
- Complete our contact form OR
- Speak to a member of our team in-store OR
- Call 01733 891111 (Peterborough) or 01223 279191 (Cambridge)
- Once booked just turn up on the day at your appointment time and a specific, experienced member of staff will be waiting to help you. Simple!
Why not add in a
- FREE 10 Minute Shoe MOT – We’ll pop you on the treadmill in your current shoes and show you how they’re working for you. No obligation, no cost.
- Shoes for the way YOU run *FREE 1-2-1 Gait Analysis. This is a complete gait analysis and shoe fitting service taking around 45 mins
- Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy session or a Strength & Conditioning Session
# FREE 1-2-1 Big Run Prep Plan does not include a training programme. * We offer a professional service and are pleased to offer a Free 1-2-1 Gait Analysis when you purchase running shoes. A fee of £25 will be charged if you choose not to make a purchase. However, in this case we give a £25 voucher to redeem against footwear at a later date.