- Remove backing paper. Bending helps release the backing – do not pull on the foam as it may tear.
- Hold the edges so as not to touch the adhesive.
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Centralise the hole in the plaster over the nipple.
- Press the plaster onto the skin for several seconds with a warm hand to activate the adhesive, taking care not to dislodge when putting on clothing.
- Gently peel off after use
Application suggestion: men with excessive body hair should prepare the area before use, to ensure a good adhesion of the plaster.