Social distancing procedures in-store for customers
If you’re visiting our stores, please be aware of the procedures we have in place to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
Procedure for customers trying on running shoes, browsing or purchasing clothes
Please also see our separate procedure for the use of the treadmill for gait analysis
1. Social distancing of at least one metre to be maintained where possible.
2. All customers are advised to wear their own face covering, and use hand sanitising gel provided by the company on entering the store.
3. The customer will be expected to wear their own socks when trying on any of our shoes.
4. After staff have assessed the customer’s preference for shoe type the customer will be presented with an appropriate shoe which will be left on an area of floor for the customer to pick up themselves maintaining social distance of at least 1 metre.
5. The customer will then try on the shoe and secure all fastenings and the staff member will offer advice on how to do this for best support to the foot.
6. Our returns policy remains the same and all goods returned will be quarantined for an appropriate period.
7. A Perspex screen has been installed for the protection of both staff and customers. Cash and card payments are both accepted.
8. Receipts can be emailed or printed.
9. Customers are able to try on items of our clothing in advance of purchase and our changing room is open as normal sanitised by a staff member on regular intervals.
10. The staff member will sanitise their hands with soap and water after attending to each customer.
Procedure for use of treadmill for gait analysis
1. Please try to maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre when using the treadmill.
2. Staff must use a sanitising wipe on all treadmill controls, including the handlebars, prior to the customer using the treadmill. The same treadmill allocated to the customer will be used throughout the gait analysis process which may be used multiple times.
3. Prior to the customer mounting the treadmill a member of staff will explain how to support themselves with the handlebars, where the customer can use the ‘Emergency Stop’ button if needed and what to expect when the treadmill is started.
4. A face mask will be used by the staff member throughout your visit.
5. A member of staff must remain with the customer during use of the treadmill maintaining at least 1 metre social distance whenever possible and monitor the customer’s gait during use.
6. The staff member will sanitise their hands regularly.