RunBetter – Supported Training Plan
Cost: £66 per month (total £264)
RunBetter services are temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 social distancing.
Whatever your running goal we can tailor a training plan to your needs.
Personalised 16-week supported training plan with structured support and training sessions.
At your initial consultation, our experienced, UKA qualified coach will draw up a fully personalised 16-week plan for you, including supervised training and therapy sessions. You will also receive ongoing structured support and encouragement during this time.
- Two group training session per month
- 30 minute Sports Therapy sessions
- Two free Advance Performance evenings (7pm, last Thursday of month) covering other #RunBetter sessions
- Two free group Track Training Sessions (see below)
- On-going support from our Sports Scientists and Therapists
- Training review after each session, usually via Garmin groups
- Option to join additional, free, group training sessions at various locations for specific sessions such as hill work or intervals
Track Training Sessions
Small Group Training Sessions at Peterborough Athletics Track
£3 per session – Free with a Supported Training Plan
Fully coached sessions on the second & fourth Wednesdays of each month at 7pm – open to all, with or without a Training Plan.
Our Advance Performance team of fully qualified coaches, sports scientists and therapists are all experienced and passionate runners – and they are here to help you be your personal best, solve & prevent injuries, get fitter and faster and achieve your goals – whatever your age, running experience or ability.
Mike is a UKA qualified Coach and Run Leader with an approachable manner and a track record of coaching runners of all ages and abilities to achieve personal bests over all distances from 5k to Marathon.
Mike has been running for more than 10 years and is on
target to complete 50 half Marathons!
Read what people say about Mike in the testimonials below.