The Gel Cumulus now back to its best.
After a couple of years of not fitting quite right the Asics Gel Cumulus is now as good as it has ever been.
The Women’s Asics GEL CUMULUS 21 performance road running shoe by ASICS is designed to help runners go further than they thought possible.
FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology provides premium cushioning, while rear and forefoot GEL™ technology offers excellent levels of shock absorption, even over long distances.
The shoes boasts GUIDANCE LINE™ technology to enhance gait efficiency and I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology to provide stability of movement as the miles clock up. The rubber AHAR™ compound at key areas of the outsole helps reduce the effects of wear over time, making this a performance running shoe that’s really built to last.
• Jacquard mesh upper, lightweight. Supportive upper with minimal stitching.
• FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology, more bounce from the foam.
• AHAR™ outsole, long lasting grip
• Internal heel counter, for heel support.
• Rear and forefoot GEL™ technology, for excellent cushioning.
• SpEVA 45 lasting, added cushioning.
• EVA sockliner, added comfort.
• GUIDANCE LINE™ technology, works with the I.G.S technology
• I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology, helps to stabilise your foot.
• Reflectivity, added safety