Fun Prize Draw Time. We’ve two fantastic prizes in partnership with Tyna leggings
Ladies if you like to run in a snazzy pair of leggings, this Facebook prize draw is for you.
Not only do Tyna leggings come in colourful designs, they’re a comfy fit and also ideal for gym, yoga or pilates with their high waistband. Even better, they’re available in sizes S to XXXL!
The designs we stock can vary, but you can always be sure that they are inspired by traditional ethnic patterns from around the world. You can see our current range below.
How to Enter
ENTRIES ARE OW CLOSED
Our lucky winners are:
Kathryn Hawkswell and Carry Murphy
Cherly Cleary and Karen Willmott
Tyna leggings at our webstore
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Advance Performance Ltd, (Company Reg: 04409656) whose registered office is at 4 Titan Drive, Fengate East, Peterborough PE1 5XN.
- Employees of Advance Performance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- To be eligible enter via our website form or our Facebook page
- The draw closes at midnight on Sunday 23rd January 2022
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all entries via our website and Facebook
- The winner(s) will be notified by Facebook message within a calendar month of the draw closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. So please check your messages if you enter
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The winner’s name will be available one calendar month from closing date via our website and Facebook page
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions